Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Start with my hands
 and pull my body close
Touch your lips to mine
It's your kiss I miss most.

Tease my neck
with your warm tongue
It's this sweet spot
that has me sprung.

Find your way down
To the mounds you love to caress
Soft, supple - Sensitive
Here - I give you my breasts.

They crave a squeeze
Your hands, your lips
Sensations take over my body
Down past my hips.

Taste me with your tongue
Let it roam free
Glide it to my navel
But it's inside my thighs you should be.

Grab them with your hands
And hoist me towards you
My body is yours to please
Tell me - do you like the view?

Come quickly to my core
Don't let it waste
I promise I'll be sweet
So please have a taste.

Don't move on too quickly
I want you to feast
I want to feel the pressure
I need to feel the beast.

Make me tremble
With your mere presence
Fill me up
With your sweet essence.

Please don't stop now
You're taking me over the edge
I promise to reciprocate
This I pledge.

I've reached my melting point
Now it's time to return the favor
Just lie on your back
So this feeling you can savor...


No comments:

Post a Comment